More than 45.000 successful complete dentures experience, a lot of tooth implantation based.
Your new life without dentures
More than a smile
An attractive, natural-looking smile is seen as a symbol of beauty and healthy. Every tooth that's missing can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Therefore, it's very importanat to find a good and long-lasting solution with your dentist.
Consequences of badly fitting dentures
- Difficulties chewing and speaking, often make it difficult for you to chew, wich can stop you from eating many of the foods you once enjoyed.
- Changes to your appearence, when your jaw bone is no longer stimulated by your own teeth and tooth roots, it starts shrinking.
- Discomfort and inconvenient handling, unsecured dentures usually move in your mouth while you eat and speak.
Dental implants offer you many advantages
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant serves as the tooth root of your new tooth.On top of the implant a cirkonium crown or bridge will be used as the visible part of your new totth.
Dental implants are widely considered to be the most successful method of tooth replacament used today, because they give you a number of benefits.
- A healthy natural smile, modern dental restorations supported by implants look and feel just like your natural teeth, they are biocompatible and the color, shape and contour of the new teeth can be made to match that of your natural teeth.
- Eat and speak normally, no matter how hard, crunchy or sticky the food, dental implants can put it back on your menu and let you enjoy their full flavor.
- Stable and comfortable fit, dental implants are fixed to your jaw bone, which makes them more stable and more comfortable than dentures.
- A long-lasting and proven solution, implant solutions are very durable, can last even lifetime.
Professional competence, premium quality and safety!
Find the solution that's right for you
A full set of teeth
If you have lost most or all of your teeth, a modern dental solutions supported by dental implants is the best alternative to poorly fitting dentures.
Depending on each patient's dental solution, as little as two to four dental implants can already make a big difference in stabilizing your denture and give you a full set of fixed teeth.
New teeth from day one
Depending on your individual situation, your dentist will conect the implants to a temporary restoration. In this case, you can go back to leading a normal life soon after surgery. Only a few weeks later, when the implants have fully healed in, your dentist will place the final restoration.
Fixed "all on four" restoration
- is a fixed restoration on only 4 implants
- is a removable restoration on 2 implants or on implant bar
“The quality of the material is there and I am more confident in working with Implantal Dental Clinic than any other one because you remain cost efficient compare to other, "Chic". Katalin Terbócz Dr. has done a very good job, I will come back in July for a check-up and perhaps bleaching. The overall level of satisfaction is excellent because you are the way to excellence under my opinion. Keep on working that way.”
Andrew K. from UK
„...I am very happy with the results with my treatment at the clinic. The new teeth feel exactly like the rest of my teeth and even my own daughter can't tell which are the new ones because they match so perfectly. I'm very pleased with the Clinic, and the results. Special thanks to all the Staff especially George (office manager) and Katalin Terbócz Dr. Med. Dent. and also the technicians who were most helpful. Please pass on my thanks to all the staff at the Implantal Dental Clinic.”
Symon L. from London